|Get Started with TPCP
Accepting applications now!
Call (254) 297-1191 for more information, or request advising.
(For best results, clear your browser cache)
TPCP Fall classes forming now !
Classes start Sept. 15, 2014.
Teacher certification in Texas has seen a series of rapid changes. Over the past 20 years, ESC Region 12 has continued to offer cutting edge teacher preparation to individuals with a bachelor’s degree who are seeking to enter the teaching profession.
Our engaging curriculum is taught by experts in the field who use research-based principles while modeling effective teaching strategies. As a result, our candidates have a 98 percent passing rate on the certification exams. The program has a 99 percent customer satisfaction rating.
Our team of experts provides the candidate with personalized guidance and structured support through all phases of the certification process, including the first year in the classroom. Because of ESC Region 12’s established relationship with area schools, the program is able to provide a direct connection to the latest job openings.
Below are just a few reasons why this program is The Right Choice.
- Fully accredited by the Texas State Board for Educator Certification
- Offers certification in many subject areas
- Deemed as a Highly Qualified program in accordance with the No Child Left Behind Act
- Holds a high first-time test taker pass rate among all student groups
- Utilizes an innovative and engaging curriculum based on Texas standards and best practices.
- Taught by master practitioners and education consultants
- Our team of experts will provide personalized guidance and support through all phases of the certification process, including your first year as a new teacher.